We offer veterinary laser therapy, sometimes also called “cold” laser therapy. This is a holistic, non-invasive, and effective way to treat and manage many different conditions in pets. The laser stimulates the cells and tissues, encouraging blood flow to the area. This helps them to be healthy and accelerates the healing of damaged cells by reducing inflammation.
Laser therapy may be beneficial for the treatment of a variety of medical conditions, including:
- Acute & Chronic Otitis
- Anal Glands
- Cranial Cruciate Ligaments
- Chronic Pain & Inflammation
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Dermatological Disorders & Hot Spots
- Gingivitis & Periodontal Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Lick Granulomas
Watch the video on this page for more information on how this treatment works for pets!