We are pleased to announce that effective immediately we will invite clients inside the Mountain Parks Veterinary Hospital along with their pets. We ask that you follow these guidelines:
1. Only one client or family may enter at a time. Call when you arrive and we will let you know if there are other clients in the building
2. Please wear a mask. We will provide one if you don’t have your own.
3. We will take your temperature and ask you to sign a disclosure.
4. If you are not feeling well, please stay home or refrain from entering the building.
5. You will be asked to remain outside if you do not follow these guidelines
6. If you prefer to remain outside an assistant will meet you and bring your pet inside.