Still stuck on what to get the lovable companion in your life? We found some interesting, cool, and weird gifts that your pet will love! It depends on what your pet really loves, but we think we’ve got the full range of gifts covered. If all else fails, get them treats. Treats are always a fan favorite!
- A laptop for your cat. Yes, you read that right. But this isn’t a real laptop; it’s the SUCK UK Cat laptop, which is a scratching pad that looks like a laptop. So, if you find your kitty attempting to curl up on your laptop every time you open it, you might want to consider this gift. $26
- An interactive ball thrower. If your dog could play fetch for hours, but you don’t have hours to spare, the iFetch Interactive Ball Launcher is a perfect gift. There are different sizes, so be sure to order the size appropriate for your dog. $115
- A laser toy and scratch post combo. Say what? Yes, it’s true. Your cat’s wildest dreams have come true with Hammacher Schlemmer’s Laser Chasing Scratch post. $80
- A dog water bottle. Love taking long walks, runs, or hikes with your dog? Now you don’t have to share your water with your pup. The H204K9 dog water bottle comes in different colors and sizes, and the lid doubles as a dog water bowl. $13
- A glass of wine. Now, your animal friends can join you for a relaxing glass of wine after work. Apollo Peak’s MosCATo wine in non-alcoholic and made of pet-friendly herbs. $5
- A Barkbox subscription. Spoil an already spoiled pup with a Barkbox monthly subscription. Each month, a box arrives at your front door that includes the latest and greatest canine toys and treats. $21/month
- A “Catillac.” Also from SUCK UK, this pink Catillac is actually just a fancy cardboard box, which is really what your cat wants to play in, anyway. $16
- Dog nose balm. Just like us, our pets can suffer from dry, chapped skin. The all-natural and organic Nozzle Nectar Dog Nose Balm relieves dry noses and is scent-free. $10
- A cat circuit system. The Catit Senses 2.0 Circuit system allows you to build courses out of movable tunnel pieces that your cat can push a ball through. With hundreds of ways to assemble the circuit, your cat will be entertained for hours. $20.
- A rubber frisbee. Gone are the days of plastic frisbees cutting our dog’s teeth and gums. The Kong Rubber Dog Frisbee comes in two sizes and is much more durable. $8
If you do end up ordering any of these things for your cat, please let us know! We’re so excited to see photos. Happy Holidays from all of us at Mountain Parks Veterinary Hospital.